Manual funk Spaghetti
” A great provident family mess!”
• 8 ounces spaghetti cooked
• 2 mugs funk, tattered
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 cloved garlic, diced
• ½ green bell pepper, diced
• 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
• ¼ mug adulation
• ¼ mug flour
• 1 mug funk broth
• ¾ mug light cream
• 1( 14 oz) can minced tomatoes, drained OR tomatoes with chilis
• swab and pepper
• ½ mug Parmesan rubbish, tattered
• 2 mugs sharp Cheddar rubbish, tattered and divided
- Preheat roaster to 375 °F.
- Cook spaghetti al dente. Drain well.
- Cook onion, garlic and bell pepper in adulation until tender.
- Add flour and seasonings. Cook 1- 2 twinkles.
- Stir in broth and cream a little bit at a time until smooth. Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat, add Parmesan rubbish and 1 mug Cheddar. Mix until smooth and melted. Season with season and pepper to taste.
- Combine spaghetti, funk, cream sauce and canned tomatoes, mix well. Spread in a greased 9″ x13″ dish.
- Top with remaining Cheddar rubbish and singe 25- 30 twinkles or until hot and bubbly.