Taco Stuffed Shells
• 1 lb ground beef
• 1 package taco seasoning
• 1( 4 ounces) package cream rubbish
• 12 large pasta shells
• 2 TBSP adulation
• 1 mug of salsa
• 1 mug taco sauce
• 1 mug Cheddar rubbish, tattered
• 1 mug Monterey Jack rubbish, tattered
• 1 ½ mugs tortilla chips, crushed
• 3 green onions, diced
For trim( voluntary)
• 1 mug sour cream
•1/2 mug diced green onion
•1/4 mug sliced black olives
Serves 4 to 6
- Preheat roaster to 350 °F.
- In a shindig visage chef ground beef and add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions. Add cream rubbish, cover and poach until rubbish is melted. Blend well. Set away and allow to completely cool.
- While the hamburge admixture is cooling, cook the pasta shells, drain and toss well with adulation.
- Pour salsa in the bottom of a 9″ x13″ incinerating dish.
- Stuff each shell with the meat admixture. Place the stuffed shells in the baking dish and cover the covers of the shells with taco sauce.
- Cover and singe in the preheated for 30 twinkles.
- After 30 twinkles, uncover, and sprinkle crushed chips and tattered Cheddar and Monterey Jack crapola
on top. Cook for about another 15 twinkles.
- Serve with sour cream, diced green onion, sliced black olives or whatever you suppose goes good with tacos!