• 2 soupspoons oil painting
• 1 small onion( diced)
• ½ red pepper
• ½ green pepper
• 2 boneless skinless funk guts( about 1 lb – cubed)
• 1 teaspoon lately diced garlic
• ¾ tablespoon swab
• ½ tablespoon chili greasepaint
• ½ tablespoon paprika
• 3 soupspoons each- purpose flour
• 1 ½ mugs low sodium funk broth
• 1 mug milk or cream( any will do! Advanced fat will have a richer flavor)
• 1 mug tattered cheddar rubbish
• 375 grams spaghetti( about ¾ pound)
- Cook spaghetti polls in a large pot of boiling interspersed water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, toast a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil painting.
- Add onions and peppers, cooking and stirring until softened, about 3- 4 twinkles.
- Add funk bone cells and cook until white on the outside( they do not inescapably need to brown.
- Stir in garlic, swab, chili greasepaint and paprika and chef 1 nanosecond.
- Add flour and stir until no white remains.
- Stir in broth and milk and bring to a poach. Reduce heat to medium and cook and poach until thickened. Stir in shredded rubbish and pour over cooked pasta.