Hashbrown Enchilada Skillet
• 1 package Simply Potatoes tattered Hashbrowns
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 mug frozen sludge kernels
• 1( 10oz) can enchilada sauce
• 1 mug Mexican rubbish mix
• shredded lettuce
• minced tomatoes
• diced avocados
- In a large skillet chef hashbrowns according to the package directions.
- In a separate skillet brown ground beef over medium high heat. Once cooked blend in sludge kernels, and enchilada sauce. Heat for 2 twinkles.
- Once hashbrowns are cooked, pour ground beef admixture over the top. Sprinkle unevenly with rubbish.
- Cover until the rubbish is melted.
- Serve incontinently.