Roxanne Quinteros Fideo Loco form
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil painting
• 1( 5- ounce) bag or box Fideo( I used 7oz)
• 1 pound ground beef
• 4 ounces tomato sauce
• 1 teaspoon onion greasepaint
• 1 tablespoon garlic greasepaint
•11/2 mugs water
•11/2 mugs funk stock
• 1 medium potato diced( I chose to add this)
• 2 mugs pinto sap, lately cooked or, if canned, drained and irrigated
toast the oil painting in a skillet and add the fideo. Heat the polls until smoothly browned, remove them from the skillet, and reserve.
Add the beef to the skillet and chef, using a spatula to break it into small crumbles, until browned through. Add the tomato sauce, onion and garlic maquillages, water and stock to the visage, also stir in the reserved fideo. I also added in the potato after I put in the water and funk stock and added further water as demanded. Covering it while it culinarians helps them get soft briskly. Bring to a poach and cook until the polls are tender. Stir in the sap, also season with swab and pepper before serving. Soooo good!