Succulent Manual chuck 😋
• 800g of wheat flour
• 540g of water
• 25g of swab
• 7g of dry incentive
- Place the flour with dry incentive and swab in a coliseum and mix well
- Add water and blend.
- Cover the dough and let sit for 1 hour
- Press dough down slightly flat and also double( at least 3 times)
- Place batter in a hot Dutch roaster, cover and singe at 250 °C/ 480F for 30 twinkles.
- After 30 twinkles, remove the lid and continue incinerating for 20 twinkles so that the chuck
. When the chuck
is ready, remove the Dutch roaster and let the chuck
cool for at least 1 hour before cutting.