MILLEFEUILLE OF AREQUIPE
1 firmed air confection distance, fused
mugs of milk
mug of sugar
a pinch of swab
1 tablespoon vanilla excerpt
3 soupspoons cornstarch
3 egg thralldom , beaten
1 mug of arequipe or dulce de leche
- Preheat roaster to 400F.
- Line 2 baking wastes with diploma paper and set away.
- Cut the confection dough into 3 strips along the fold marks. Place on a baking distance and poke a couple of holes in each dough with a chopstick. Singe for 15 twinkles or until golden. Allow to cool on a rack.
- In a medium saucepan place the milk and bring to a poach. Meanwhile, in a small coliseum whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and swab.
- Gradationally add cornstarch admixture to abuse and cook, stirring constantly, about 6 twinkles or until thickened. Beat the egg thralldom and cook for 2 further twinkles, stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla excerpt and adulation, and remove from heat.
- Let cool to room temperature, cover and chill until ready to use.