BANANA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS 😋
3 ripe bananas
50 grams of butter
a plain yogurt
200 grams of sugar
200 grams of flour
7 grams of yeast
100 gr of chocolate chips
- First we are going to peel the bananas and put them in a bowl. Then, we crush them with a fork, add the yogurt and stir.
- In another bowl, add the butter at room temperature with the sugar, and mix well. Then, add the eggs to the butter and sugar mixture, one at a time, mixing well.
- Add the mashed banana and yogurt, and mix, and then add the sifted flour and yeast, and stir with enveloping movements.
- We also add the chocolate chips, and mix gently again. Then, we put the mixture in the mold and bake for 50 minutes at 180º C.
- After this time we take it out of the oven and let it cool before unmolding.