FOR THE CRUST
1 ¼ mug( 150 g) wheat flour
½ tablespoon swab
1 teaspoon sugar
6 soupspoons cold unsalted adulation, cut into 2- inch( 3- cm) gobbets
¼ mug( 48 g) cold vegetable shortening, cut into two pieces
soupspoons vodka, stupefied
soupspoons water, cold
FOR THE FILLING
5 ripe bananas
4 soupspoons( 60 g) unsalted adulation, separate
½ mugs( 595 ml) milk and cream
½ mug( 100 g) 2 soupspoons( 25 g) sugar
6 egg yolks
¼ tablespoon swab
2 soupspoons( 15 g) cornstarch
1 tablespoon vanilla excerpt
2 soupspoons( 30 ml) orange juice
FOR THE WHIPPING CREAM
1 mug heavy cream
2 soupspoons( 13 g) pulverized sugar
½ tablespoon vanilla excerpt
FOR THE CRUST
- Beat the flour, swab, and sugar with a hand mixer until combined.
- Add the adulation, shortening, and mix until the dough begins to form small pieces.( There should be no flour, but there will be some bits of adulation).
- Clean the sides of the coliseum with a spatula and redistribute the dough around the coliseum.
- Add the remaiing flour and blend until it’s distributed around the coliseum and and broken up the dough.
- We put the admixture in a medium coliseum. Pour the vodka and water over the admixture.
- With a rubber spatula, blend with a folding stir( from the outside in), leveling the dough until it’s sticky.
- Flatten the dough into a 10 cm fragment. Wrap in plastic serape and put it in the refrigerator for at least 45 twinkles or over to 2 days.
- toast the roaster to 220 °C. On a smoothly floured face, roll the dough into a 30- centimeter circle. Transfer it to a 22- centimeter cutlet visage.
- Wrap it in transparent kitchen paper and indurate it until it’s firm for about 30 twinkles.
- Remove the leftover dough from the edge of the earth. We make swells on the edge of the dough, wrap it with transparent paper and indurate it until it’s firm for about 15 twinkles.
- Line the pie crust with diploma paper or aluminum antipode and place weights on top. Singe until it looks dry and pale, about 15 twinkles.
- Remove the antipode and weights and continue incinerating the crust until golden brown, 8 to 12 twinkles. We let the crust cool for an hour.
FOR THE FILLING
- We peel and cut two bananas into 1 cm slices.
- Melt a teaspoon of adulation in a saucepan.
- Add the sliced plantains and cook until soft, about 2 twinkles. Add the milk and cream and boil the admixture for about 30 seconds. Remove the pot from the heat, cover, and let it cool for 40 twinkles.
- In a large coliseum, mix the sugar, egg thralldom , swab, and eventually, the cornstarch. Strain the admixture from ahead through a fine sieve into the sugar admixture( do not crush the bananas), blend until it’s distributed.( We can throw down the bananas)
- Transfer the admixture to a clean pot and cook over medium heat, constantly stirring, until the admixture thickens and is at 80ºC, about 4 to 6 twinkles.
- Remove from the heat and blend in the vanilla excerpt and the rest of the adulation. Transfer the cream to a clean coliseum, wrap it with cleave film directly on top, and let it cool for an hour.
- Peel and slice the remaining bananas and pour them into a small coliseum with the orange juice.
- Swirl the cream around and also spread half of it on the bottom of the crust. We put the bananas on top of the cream, also pour the rest of the cream on top.
TO MAKE THE WHIPPED CREAM
- Using a mixer, mix the cream, pulverized sugar, and vanilla excerpt until thick, one nanosecond. Increase the speed and beat until stiff peaks form, 1 to 3 twinkles.
- Pour the whipped cream unevenly over the cutlet. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours and up to 24 hours.