250 grams of milk
2 egg yolks
40 gr of pulverized milk
40 gr of condensed milk
40 grams of sugar
40 grams of white chocolate
250 grams of cream
- At first we mix all the constituents in a coliseum except for the white chocolate for a many seconds until they’re integrated; The 250 grams of Milk, the 2 Egg thralldom, the 40 grams of pulverized Milk, the 40 grams of Condensed Milk and the 40 grams of sugar
- We take to the fire in a saucepan and while stirring over medium heat we leave it until it becomes a kind of custard
- Remove from the heat, let cool and add the 40 grams of white chocolate, letting them melt.
- We put in the fridge to cool well.
- We mount the 250 grams Cream and blend with the former cream.
- Fill the molds and leave them in the freezer for at least 10 hours before consuming.